University of the East– Office of the Cultural Affairs and College of Fine Arts, Architecture and Design in cooperation with National Commission for Culture and the Arts in celebration of Philippine Arts Festival
INTER-SCHOOL ON-THE-SPOT BALLPEN ART COMPETITION
The success of last year’s ballpen art competition paved the way to another one. Thus, this year’s affair is entitled “ Sininglangan-Dos 2013 Inter-School On-the-Spot Ballpen Art Competition.”
The UECFAD remains true to its goal which is to help students exhibit their innate talent and artistry through diverse events such as this one.
DATE AND VENUE:
February 21, 2013, Thursday, at the UE Caloocan Open Field.
Registration – 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. only at the 5th floor of TYK Academic Building
Competition – 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
All bona fide Fine Arts students of the following universities and colleges:
- Adventist University of the Philippines
- Bulacan State University
- College of the Holy Spirit
- De La Salle – College of Saint Benilde
- Don Honorio Ventura Technological State University
- Far Eastern University
- Feati University
- Mapua Institute of Technology
- Philippine Women’s University
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- St. Scholastica’s College
- Technological University of the Philippines
- University of Makati
- University of Santo Tomas
- University of the East, Caloocan
- University of the Philippines
- A maximum of four (4) participants are allowed to join per institution. Final list of participants with the accomplished entry form with the certification from the adviser or dean shall be submitted to the Competition Organizers on or before February 18, 2013 personally or via fax (telefax no: +632 362-3813).
- Bring 1 x 1 ID picture to be attached on the registration form which will be distributed on the competition day.
- All entries must be original and must follow the specifications stated below.
- Only one (1) artwork entry per participant will be accepted.
- There is no participation fee.
- The competition organizers will own all the rights to the winning entries. Therefore, these will automatically become the properties of the UECFAD. The UECFAD reserves the right to use the name and the photo of the artist and his/her entry for free in any broadcast, telecast, print and other medium.
- Judges reserve the right not to award the prizes if the entries do not meet or violate certain artistic and competition requirements. Judges’ decisions shall be final.
- Please contact the UECFAD office at telephone no. (632) 362 3813 and look for
Prof. Ruby G. Sapaula or Ms. Aileen Joaban for further information.
- Medium : Ballpen (full color)
- Size of entries : 15 inches x 20 inches board
- Entries must NOT be signed on the front and must be FREE from any markings.
- 1st Prize : PhP 10,000.00 plus trophy and certificate of participation
- 2nd Prize : PhP 7,000.00 plus trophy and certificate of participation
- 3rd Prize : PhP 5,000.00 plus trophy and certificate of participation