Watch kabuklod Richard Soriano Legaspi Cinemalaya Jury Prize and Asiatica Film Mediale, Rome 2012 opening film at viddsee.
“Manenaya” (Waiting) is a story of a determined woman and her journey through life under the backdrop of the various landscapes of Pampanga.
She brings with her a wooden casket for her husband, a victim of political killings. The film is a journey in search for truth and personal triumph through the challenges of life.
FESTIVALS & AWARDS
- 9th Annual Carnival of e-Creativity, India, 2015
- 12th International Festival Signes de Nuit Paris 2015
- Videoart Festival Miden Kalamata Greece, 2014
- Cologne OFF International Video Art Festival Germany, 2014
- Cologne OFF X Poland, 2014
- Winner, Jury Prize, Gawad Tanglaw for Philippine Movies, 2013
- Nominated, Gawad URIAN, Philippines, 2013
- Special Screening, Cittadellarte – Fondazione Pistoletto, Biella 2013
- Official Selection, Filipino American Film Festival, San Francisco, 2012
- Winner, Jury Prize, Cinemalaya Independent Film Festival 2012
- Finalist, International Film Festival of Drama, Greece 2012
- Opening Film, Asiatica Film Mediale, Rome 2012
- Winner, Third Prize, Gawad CCP, Experimental Category 2011
- Finalist, Babel International Film Festival, Italy 2011
- Exhibition, Cinemanila International Film Festival 2011
- Finalist, Jogja-NETPAC Asian Film Festival 2011